Admission & Hours
Free Entry & Parking
Admission to the Pulitzer is free. Visitors can park for free in the lot adjacent to the museum.
Outdoor Campus Hours
Open daily, sunrise–sunset
The Pulitzer will be closed Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day.
Pulitzer Arts Foundation
3716 Washington Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63108
Park-Like is located across the street from the museum at 3713 Washington Boulevard
Spring Church is located across the street from the museum at 620 N Spring Avenue
Main 314 754 1850
Visitor Questions 314 754 1848
MetroLink, Blue or Red Line – Grand Station
MetroBus, 70 Grand Bus – Grand and Lindell stop
MetroBus, 97 Delmar – Delmar and Grand stop
Olive Street and Washington Boulevard are low-traffic roads recommended for biking. Bike racks are located on Washington Boulevard to the west of the Pulitzer.
- Food and drink, flash photography, and the use of pens and markers are prohibited in the galleries; please use pencils only.
- Artwork is installed without the addition of any wall text; however, complimentary museum guides are available at the information desk.
- Strollers are welcome in our galleries.
- A tip sheet for visiting with children is available for download here.
- Only small bags are permitted in the galleries. Luggage, backpacks, or oversized bags must be stored in the coatroom; lockers are available free of charge.
- The Pulitzer is located within the Grand Center Arts District, St. Louis’s premier neighborhood for culture and entertainment.
Photography and Videography
The Pulitzer welcomes visitors to take photographs of the museum and its campus for personal use. Flash, tripods, and additional equipment are not allowed inside the museum or courtyard. Commercial photography and videography is prohibited without the permission of the Pulitzer. Requests may be permitted in outdoor spaces—Park-Like, the Spring Church, and other areas—with prior approval.
Non-commercial and commercial photographers, including wedding photography, should direct questions to email@example.com.
Press photographers should direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our full policy here: Photography and Videography Policy