We look forward to welcoming you to the Pulitzer Arts Foundation. Our Visitor Experience team is available at the museum’s entrance and throughout the building to answer any questions. We are happy to provide additional resources and services in order to make your visit memorable and fulfilling. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314.754.1848 with any questions.
- All levels of the museum are accessible by an elevator, which is located in the northeast corner of the museum.
- Outdoor campus locations (Park-Like, the Spring Church, and the Tree Grove) have stair and ramp entrances and pathways. Ramps adhere to ADA incline standards and are made of crushed gravel, grass, and wood.
- Free, accessible parking spaces are available in the lot next to the museum.
- Visitors may borrow a standard, manual wheelchair during their visit.
Vision and Hearing
- A Digital Guide for the museum and exhibitions is located on the Bloomberg Connects App. The Digital Guide is accessible to screen readers and includes audio tours and closed captioned videos.
- American Sign Language interpretation at public events is available for free with advance notice. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- Stools that can be used for seating in the galleries are available upon request.
- Certified service animals are welcome. Visitors must comply with ADA laws.
- Single occupancy / all gender restrooms are available.
- Baby changing stations are available.
If you would like to request more information about these or other accommodations, or if you have feedback about accessibility within the museum, our website, or our educational materials, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314 754 1850.