The Pulitzer strives to be a museum that brings art and people together. We are happy to provide additional resources and services in order to make your visit memorable and fulfilling.
- All levels of the museum are accessible by elevator, which is located in the northeast corner of the museum.
- Outdoor campus locations (Park-Like, the Spring Church, and the Tree Grove) have ADA accessible entrances and pathways.
- Free, accessible parking spaces are available in the lot next to the museum.
- Visitors may borrow a standard, manual wheelchair during their visit.
Vision and Hearing
- Large print museum guides are available at the information desk.
- Audio guides are available at the information desk.
- American Sign Language interpretation at public events is available for free with advance notice. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gallery stools are available upon request.
- Certified service animals are welcome. Visitors must comply with ADA laws.
- Single occupancy / all gender restrooms are available.
- Baby changing stations are available.
If you would like to request more information about these or other accommodations, or if you have feedback about accessibility within the museum, our website, or our educational materials, please contact us at email@example.com or 314 754 1850.