Visit the Pulitzer
Have the museum all to yourself! Book your reservation now →
Admission & Hours
Admission to the Pulitzer is free, but due to COVID-19 reservations are required. Book a private reservation to have the museum to yourself!
Walk-ins will be accommodated only if there is an open time slot available.
Through October 31, evening hours will be extended through 6:15pm on Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday to accommodate additional reservations.
Open daily, sunrise–sunset
Parking is free in the lot adjacent to the museum.
The Pulitzer will be closed Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day.
Health and Safety Overview
- Reservations are required for entry to the museum.
- Face masks are required for staff and for visitors over the age of 2.
- Visitors and our staff must maintain a distance of at least six feet.
- In outdoor spaces where social distancing is not possible, face masks are required.
- Visitors under the age of 2 must remain in strollers or carriers.
- Staff is cleaning all high-touch surfaces between each group of visitors.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available.
- All exhibition materials and shop items will be handled with gloves.
- A plexiglass barrier has been installed at our information desk to protect visitors and staff.
- Touchless amenities and air quality improvements have been added to the building.
Read our full Health and Safety Guidelines here.
Pulitzer Arts Foundation
3716 Washington Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63108
Park-Like is located across the street from the museum at 3713 Washington Boulevard
tel 314 754 1850
fax 314 754 1851
MetroLink, Blue or Red Line – Grand Station
MetroBus, 70 Grand Bus – Grand and Lindell stop
MetroBus, 97 Delmar – Delmar and Grand stop
Olive Street and Washington Boulevard are low-traffic roads recommended for biking. Bike racks are located on Washington Boulevard to the west of the Pulitzer.
We are currently unable to fulfill private tour requests. Resources on the exhibitions and museum are provided for self-guided tours, and our gallery staff is happy to answer questions.
- All levels of the museum are accessible by elevator, which is located in the northeast corner of the museum.
- Visitors may borrow a standard manual wheelchair during their visit.
- Large print museum guides are available at the information desk.
- Gallery stools are available upon request.
- Single occupancy / all gender restrooms are available.
- Baby changing stations are available.
- Certified service animals are welcome. Visitors must comply with ADA laws.
- American Sign Language interpretation at a public program is available for free with advance notice. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gallery guides are available in Spanish at the information desk.
Guía de la galería disponible en español; consulte en la recepción.
- Food and drink, flash photography, and the use of pens and markers are prohibited in the galleries; please use pencils only.
- Artwork is installed without the addition of any wall text; however, complimentary museum guides are available at the information desk.
- Strollers are welcome in our galleries.
- A tip sheet for visiting with children is available for download here.
- Only small bags are permitted in the galleries. Luggage, backpacks, or oversized bags must be stored in the coatroom; lockers are available free of charge.
- Be sure to visit the outdoor spaces at the museum: water court, terrace, courtyard, and tree grove. Don’t miss Park-Like located across the street from the museum.
- The Pulitzer is located within the Grand Center Arts District, St. Louis’s premier neighborhood for culture and entertainment.