Visit the Pulitzer
Admission & Hours
Free Entry & Free Parking
Admission to the Pulitzer is free, and visitors can park for free in the lot adjacent to the museum.
The Pulitzer will be closed Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day.
Pulitzer Arts Foundation
3716 Washington Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63108
tel 314 754 1850
fax 314 754 1851
MetroLink, Blue or Red Line – Grand Station
MetroBus, 70 Grand Bus – Grand and Lindell stop
MetroBus, 97 Delmar – Delmar and Grand stop
Both Olive Street and Washington Boulevard are low-traffic, safe roads to access the Pulitzer by bicycle. Bike racks are located on Washington to the west of the Pulitzer.
Tours can be scheduled during open hours based on availability. The Pulitzer welcomes visitors of all ages, interests, and degrees of expertise. For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact Jackie Meade, Visitor Services Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 314 754 1850 ext. 240
- All levels of the museum are accessible by elevator, which is located in the northeast corner of the building.
- Visitors may borrow a standard manual wheelchair during their visit.
- Gallery stools are available upon request.
- Certified service animals are welcome.
- Single occupancy / all gender restrooms are available.
- Baby changing stations are available.
Gallery guides are available in Spanish at the front desk and Select exhibition tours will also be available in Spanish. Visit pulitzerarts.org/program/current for more information.
Guía de la galería disponible en español; consulte en la recepción y visitas a ciertas exposiciones estarán disponibles en español; para más información, visite pulitzerarts.org/program/current.
- Food and drink, flash photography, and the use of pens and markers are prohibited in the galleries; please use pencils only.
- Artwork is installed without the addition of any wall text; however, complimentary gallery guides are available at the front desk.
- Strollers are welcome in our galleries.
- Only small bags are permitted in the galleries. Luggage, backpacks, or oversized bags must be stored in the coatroom; lockers are available free of charge.
- Be sure to visit our three distinct outdoor spaces: water court, terrace, and courtyard.
- The Pulitzer is located within the Grand Center Arts District, St. Louis’s premier neighborhood for culture and entertainment.