Visit the Pulitzer
We're back! Plan your visit →
Admission & Hours
Free Entry & Parking
Timed-entry tickets are encouraged; walk-ins are welcome.
Outdoor Campus Hours
Open daily, sunrise–sunset
Parking is free in the lot adjacent to the museum.
The Pulitzer will be closed Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day.
Health and Safety Overview
- Face masks are required for staff and for visitors over the age of two.
- If you feel sick, or have possibly been exposed to COVID-19 in the last fourteen days, please visit another time.
Read our full Health and Safety Guidelines here.
Pulitzer Arts Foundation
3716 Washington Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63108
Park-Like is located across the street from the museum at 3713 Washington Boulevard
tel 314 754 1850
fax 314 754 1851
MetroLink, Blue or Red Line – Grand Station
MetroBus, 70 Grand Bus – Grand and Lindell stop
MetroBus, 97 Delmar – Delmar and Grand stop
Olive Street and Washington Boulevard are low-traffic roads recommended for biking. Bike racks are located on Washington Boulevard to the west of the Pulitzer.
We are currently unable to fulfill private tour requests. Resources on the exhibitions and museum are provided for self-guided tours, and our staff is happy to answer questions.
- All levels of the museum are accessible by elevator, which is located in the northeast corner of the museum.
- There are accessible parking spaces in the free lot next to the museum.
- Visitors may borrow a standard manual wheelchair during their visit.
- Large print museum guides are available at the information desk.
- Gallery stools are available upon request.
- Single occupancy / all gender restrooms are available.
- Baby changing stations are available.
- Certified service animals are welcome. Visitors must comply with ADA laws.
- American Sign Language interpretation at a public program is available for free with advance notice. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Food and drink, flash photography, and the use of pens and markers are prohibited in the galleries; please use pencils only.
- Artwork is installed without the addition of any wall text; however, complimentary museum guides are available at the information desk.
- Strollers are welcome in our galleries.
- A tip sheet for visiting with children is available for download here.
- Only small bags are permitted in the galleries. Luggage, backpacks, or oversized bags must be stored in the coatroom; lockers are available free of charge.
- Be sure to visit the outdoor spaces at the museum: water court, terrace, courtyard, and tree grove. Don’t miss Park-Like located across the street from the museum.
- The Pulitzer is located within the Grand Center Arts District, St. Louis’s premier neighborhood for culture and entertainment.